Monday, May 24, 2010

Dolly Baby Rattles

These are my newest creations. They are doll rattles for babies and little doll toys for toddlers. Each rattle contains two jingle bells. My 18 month old daughter loves them and has so much fun with hers. I can customize them for your little one. You choose the hair color, bow shape and color and body fabric. They measures approximately 5" tall, 2" wide at head and 1" wide at the body. Surface wash when needed.

Check them out on etsy

You can also vote of one of these rattles in the Etsykids challenge. Check it out. There are lots of precious kids things on there. This month the challenge has a flower theme. Fun Fun. http://etsykids.blogspot.com/ I am #61.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your dolly rattles! I'm a mom and design and hand knit toys (bgordon2.etsy.com), so I appreciate all of your sweet creations.
    I'll go heart your store now...

    ReplyDelete